The CAVES OF NEPTUNE, also called the CAVES OF THE ADUGEOIR are
situated in the South of the province of Namur (Belgium).
They are set in an unspoilt woodland scenery.
In all weathers, discover this beauty spot with friends and family.
We are situated in the picturesque surroundings of Petigny (Couvin).
Troughout a 45-minute tour, you will be immersed in the fascinating world of light
and shade. Learn more about the peculiarities of the underground world and cave
formations (rimstones, draperies, stalactites, stalagmites, columns, ...)
Our son et lumière show will marvel young and old visitors.
At the end of the visit, a small boat will take you on the underdround river.
Stroboscopic effects and waterfalls combined with Vangelis music create an
Useful informations before your visit :
* Temperature of 12°C all year round
* In case of drought, half-visits on the two highest stages
* The tour includes +- 80 steps
* No wheelchair access to the cave
* Walking shoes are recommended.
* Possibility to leave buggy's at the information desk.
* Small dogs allowed on a lead
* No flash photography
FOR YOUR SECURITY, WE WILL KEEP RIGHT TO CANCEL THE BOATTRIP IN CASE OF DANGER.
Download our folder !
LES GROTTES DE NEPTUNE
RUE DE L'ADUJOIR, 24
5660 PETIGNY (Couvin)
Tél : +32(0)60/31.19.54 ou +32(0)60/34.01.98
Fax : +32(0)60/37.70.91